Edwardsburg Foster Clothes Closet
WELCOME FOSTER FAMILIES!
Foster families are invited to visit our clothes closet to find clothing and other essential items for the foster children currently in their care.
We have clothing and shoes in sizes Infant thru age 8.
** Appointments are needed to visit **
Please contact Marie Slough at 810-288-4802 to coordinate a time to visit.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE?
- Sizes Infant through children's size 12 are welcome!
- We ask that all donations of used clothing items be freshly washed and free of any defects or stains.
- We will not be able to accept donations of adult clothing, toys, furniture, baby equipment, or used personal items like underwear and opened toiletries.
** Appointments are needed to donate**
Please contact Marie Slough at 810-288-4802 to set up a time to drop off your donations.
items we will accept
- Clothing for all seasons
- Winter coats, snow pants, boots, hats, and gloves
- Infant and toddler bedding, blankets, towels, etc.
- New, unopened packages of diapers, wipes, and pull-ups in all sizes
- New, unopened packages of underwear and socks
- New, unopened toiletry items like baby wash, children's toothbrushes and toothpaste, tear-free shampoo, detangler, hairbrushes, hair ties, etc.
- Suitcases and backpacks that are clean and in excellent working condition